Looking for October presenters for PLUGdev

M Hoy mhoy06 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 14:38:56 MST 2010

in the future I am interested in doing presentations. my main motivation is
to work on public speaking skills. the only problem is I don't know what you
guys/gals might want to hear me talk about and of course I would also need
to have sufficient knowledge in that area.

so anyway I'll be looking into this more and hopefully I can come up with
something I feel I can go over in detail and still be able to answer those
questions at the end which can be very unpredictable.
-mhoy06
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:41 AM, Ed <plug at 0x1b.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> The next PLUG developer meeting at UAT is looking for someone who
> would like to present on Free and Open Source developer tools,
> developer experiences or projects.
> If you have a presentation you would like to make at our next meeting
> please contact me or Paul.
> The meeting is October 7th.
>
> Thanks - Ed

Mike Hoy