Andorid tethering article

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:21:25 MST 2010

I was reading about getting android to tether to my new phone (DroidX)
and doing it without rooting the phone.

the mobile WiFi option is neat, but not what i really wanted (and not
something i need often enough to justify an extra 30 bux a month for
the enhanced data service).

i found for windows/mac pdsNet was fantastic. but i am greedy and wanted it all.

In further looking and google-fu i found
http://www.humans-enabled.com/2009/12/how-to-tether-your-verizon-droid-as.html

I like the method used, set the OS to natively talk to the device via
the android SDK very graceful.

Stephen