free to good home - 2 sun pizza boxes (old style)

Technomage_Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:00:18 MST 2010

I have 2 remaining sun OS pizza box machines with spare hardware. I haven't used them in a couple of years. I managed to install openBSD on them and had once used them as a firewall and misc services. I cut my teeth on OpenBSD on these babies. They have been sitting on a shelf for about 2 years. these are the off-white (beige) models.

I have some spare cards and memory modules to fit these things.

if anyone wants them for either nostalgia or something firewall like, please e-mail me off list. since I can't travel (blind and room mates without a car) I would expect if you want them, coming to my place would be preferred.

- Eric