OT - Explaining periods of unemployment on an application

Tim Bogart timbogart at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 15:21:23 MST 2010

I'm pretty sure expungment is an entirely separate process if I'm not mistaken.
 If you've gone through the process of being charged and tried for a crime, even
if you were found innocent or exonerated or whatever the result, I believe it's
still a matter of public record forever and ever, unless as you say, it gets
expunged.  Not even a Presidential pardon as I understand it is the equivalent
of an expungment if I'm not mistaken.  I'm not an attorney, but I'm pretty
darned sure of that which I say on this subject.  Any lawyers out there who wish
to offer a ruling on this?  I can always be wrong.  That's why I try never to
speak in absolutes.  This level of the discussion is moot for me because I'm not
an attorney and any opinion I have on the subject emanates from an orifice from
which oratory is not worth the time it takes.

Tim