Staying Ubuntu or Getting minty.

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:32:07 MST 2010

I'm pondering the same thing.  In my case, with a vintage but potent
ATI X1700 card, I'm on Maverick now due to the late-era kernel - the
open-source ATI drivers including kernel support is a rapidly-evolving
thing.

Right now Mint/Debian is significantly behind Maverick.  If that
starts to change and they run even with Ubuntu's latest, I'll consider
switching.

Jim