battery overcharging

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:55:33 MST 2010

It really is best to regularly run on battery and not just run continusly on
AC with the battery in.  My HP battery life is down to seconds because I did
that.

That said, I understand more modern systems have better charge control
circuitry to reduce that effect.

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Jim March <1.jim.march at gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Same with a desktop - some one kicks the cable and down it goes<<
>
> Thank you Captain Obvious!
>
> The difference is, you don't take a desktop to a crowded coffee shop
> where there's cords everydangwhere and people tripping over 'em :).
>
> Jim

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson