battery overcharging

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Sep 12 16:19:26 MST 2010

Same with a desktop - some one kicks the cable and down it goes ;)
Mind you I do it but my laptops are so old the batteries are not worth
saving - I get about 20 min on the PowerBook and about 45 min on the
Dell - so I just level the batteries in for the flat bottom it
provides. But when they were new I never ran on power with a full
battery