Frustrated - Weird problem

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Mon Sep 6 11:54:51 MST 2010

I too recommend sniffing the network traffic on multiple boxes. If you
find a build up of network traffic you can be fairly confident that
something is looping back into the switch. If you have a managed
switch get Cacti or Zabix on to monitor it. That should help you track
down the rebroadcasts.