Which KVM switch do you recommend?

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:59:31 MST 2010

I use IOgear at home and at work. One thing to note that my older 4 port VGA
KVM does not support my wireless mouse receiver. My new 2 port DVI KVM does
support the wireless mouse receiver. I don't know if they rev'ed all
hardware to support the wireless mouse receiver (assuming the current needed
to drive the RF), but this may change your mind based on which product to
get.

Eric