OT: Plug Digest, Vol 62, Issue 31 - the unfixable problem. "Calling Pizza"

Robert N. Eaton Motheaton28 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 01:30:51 MST 2010

  On 9/1/2010 7:33 PM, keith smith wrote:

> For what it is worth I have great respect for Josef Lowder.  He has
> been the voice of reason in my life several times and in getting to
> know Josef, I know he only intends good.

> Keith Smith

   Another discussion group to which I belong has the delightful
practice of "calling pizza."  Whenever an OT: thread becomes overheated
and tends toward the acrimonious any member can invoke the call. It
suggests: "instead of continuing THIS debate let's all go out and have
some pizza." The group then quietly drops the thread with no further
discussion and gets back "on topic."

RNE