Plug website down

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Sat Oct 30 08:53:20 MST 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Eric Shubert <ejs at shubes.net> wrote:
> On 10/30/2010 07:18 AM, Lisa Kachold wrote:
>>
>> I don't think anything but the best,
>> most state of art Drupal installation should be in place for a Linux
>> group, but that's just me.
>>

> I agree with this, as I expect most PLUG members would.
> Is this an impractical goal?
> Is there some reason it cannot be done? What would it take?
> Lisa seems to indicate that perhaps Hans needs to delegate some of his
> responsibilities, or am I reading her comments wrong?
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

Hello All,

The site is undergoing a migration to a new CMS, if memory serves,
Drupal is not going to run the next www.plug.phoenix.az.us.
Most of the problems regarding the current site are due to
administrative cruft that has built up over the years - that and
upgrading Drupal has never been an easy or simple matter.

thus a further migration.