Books to learn Linux/Unix

Brandon Hoffman brandonmhoffman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 05:57:49 MST 2010

I have an Assoc. Degree in Computer Networking and Security. I am familiar
with Windows Server 2003 and Domain Controllers, I have my A+, with
knowledge of both Net+, Security+, and Cisco (just not the $$$ to take the
tests). At one point I was able to establish a very basic Linux server ( a
version of Redhat) to communicate to a Windows server and users, but that
was in '08 when I was still in school. I'm familiar with command line and I
*do *know the basic commands for Linux. But, with Linux, its all on the
skip-deep level. I own several version's of Linux, and played with all of
them.

I will heed your advice and not start with Fedora, especially since I am
going to aim towards having it be my main machine for almost functions other
than gaming.

I have moved all of your guy's (and possibly gal's) links into one document.