Books to learn Linux/Unix

AZ RUNE arizona.rune at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:21:47 MST 2010

Try googling Falko Timme and howtoforge for walkthrough's on install help
and finding out basic starting programs for replicating what "you" might
have been use to in windows.

Great screenshots for the walkthrough at least.

Later,

Brian

On Oct 28, 2010 8:18 AM, "Brandon Hoffman" <brandonmhoffman at gmail.com>