Kisok Setup/Installfest

Jared Shapiro Jared at infinitysol.com
Thu Oct 28 00:10:34 MST 2010

I have a first real linux project where I want to setup a kiosk type system for a public area and need to ask for some help.  If I can attend the installfest on Saturday, would anyone be able to assist me in getting this going ?  I need recommendations on which distribution and applications to run as well.  For applications, I have been looking at openkiosk as well as the kiosk.mozdev.org.  I have setup fedora 13-kde right now but If anyone has a recommendation for a different distribution I should install, I can have that ready before Saturday.  Thank you in advance for your help.  This community is very active and I’m always impressed with the groups responsiveness and willingness to educate others on the *nix OS’s (is that the appropriate term ? ) .   thanks again,     js

Jared Shapiro
Infinity Solutions
http://www.infinitysol.com
(c) 602-625-3027