using echo 'text' > file (to add to last line of several documents)

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Wed Oct 27 11:40:53 MST 2010

I always take the later route, using scripts in favor of aliases. I
never really liked using aliases. I don't like changing the behavior of
commands that already exist, as that tends to break other things. Plus
scripts are easier to distribute to other users. Perhaps my preference
is just a matter of taste.

--
-Eric 'shubes'