Need Recommendation for web photo album software

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Oct 25 11:15:36 MST 2010

Everyone thanks for your great comments! I decided to use Gallery (php photo
album software), which has a mysql db behind it. It was pretty easy to set
up...I am now working on, paranoid about, securing it and apache2 from the
wilds of the web. One of gallery's big selling points for me was its ability
to create thumbnails from the images that the Java and Python programs were
unable to create the thumbnails. Thanks again!

Mark