your mail

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Oct 24 11:57:46 MST 2010

Yes. It it hit me as an odd phrasing and a rather tragic event. I was
going to follow that up with a great deal of sympathy but failed to do
so. Also I am not sure what the default app he is looking for. I was
thinking maybe Spotwalla or instatracker but not having yet upgraded I
was not certain enough to make him go hunt wild leads.