Zimbra and Mobil Sync

James Crawford jrefl5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:18:27 MST 2010

 >From: Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com>
 > Subject: Zimbra with Activesync (android)
 >Has anyone here set up a zimbra server with activesync?
http://wiki.zimbra.com>/wiki/Mobile_Device_Setup

Using the Network Ed We just tested syncing to a Droid-2 (I think) No
problems what so ever.
Easer setup than the soon to be replaced WinMobil that they will be
replacing.

We are using IMAP and require secure connections, all the setup work is
on the phone end.

Create an e-mail sync account
     set user to the username on the zimbra account
     set users password
     set the inbound server to your FQDN server name, ( check that it is
using the correct port)
     check that SSL is set
     setup outbound similarly.
     Test ( look on /opt/zimbra/log/sync.log )

James