What in the World happened to the %#$&! keyboard? (Ubuntu 10.10)

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Fri Oct 22 11:13:46 MST 2010

> Did the keyboard work for a bit then suddenly stop working?
I installed Ubuntu 10.10 some week ago (he's been running Ubuntu since 6.04)
Everything worked as advertised.

Then I don't what happened, his recollection is far from clever (he is 96).

All I know is that now the GUI ignores the keyboard.
As usual, I was just handed out the mess.
ET

PS: And yes, the hardware is OK...   :)