OT- small town

mike hoy mhoy06 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:21:24 MST 2010

I have bitter sweet memories of trying (to no avail) with my uncle to find
good catfishing spots in cottonwood. The people in cottonwood made the whole
trip worthwhile. I will never forget that place. We ended up in Cornville at
one point drinking at a small bar and the most out of the place gay guy
tried to take my uncle home.

I thought the police were going to be involved.

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys... I live in small-town cottonwood. I just got back cottonwood
> days. You aren't going to believe who I saw; the Gin Blossoms. Look at the
> great height they've fallen from. It's almolst as bad as seeing stephenwolf
> at the AZ state fair.
>
> --

Mike Hoy