Asterisk PBX support / vendor

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Oct 20 19:55:16 MST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 19:46, Kevin Fries <kfries6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We were fond of trixbox for the server along with GrandStream phones.
>
> Just another $0.02 opinon.
>
> Kevin Fries

Grandstream phones work well and are fairly cheap.  I don't know about the
newer ones but the older ones (Budget Tone/GX2000 series) weren't as nice
(tinny call quality) as Polycom/Astra/Cisco phones - expecially the
Polycom/Aastra HD voice phones (HUGE noticeable difference in sound
quality).  They work just fine though and if you've never heard the
difference you wouldn't know (think VCR vs DVD).

JD