West Side Stammtisch -- Changed Time and Location!

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Oct 19 16:20:46 MST 2010

Am 19. Oct, 2010 schwätzte Andrew Harris so:

moin moin,

> We are changing the day of the West Side Stammtisch to Thursday, and the

3rd Thursday of the month?

ciao,

der.hans

> location to a restaurant that isn't closed down (yep, this again).
>
> The new location is Sal's Tuscan Grill.
>
> http://www.yelp.com/biz/sals-tuscan-grill-goodyear
>
> They're nice people with good food that you should buy. Free wifi is
> provided.
>
> These changes will be reflected on the website shortly.
>
> There is a 24.37% chance of Trololo this month.
>
> -andrew

#  Molotov Bible - religion thrown at other people in order to cause an
#  explosive situation - der.hans