Oct west side: Inkscape

Technomage_Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:18:53 MST 2010

I forgot to mention, I don't know that area very well. I'd get off the bus and end up trying to find the front entrance of the campus. then finding the room would be yet another challenge. I would have to have someone meet me there. believe me, a lot has changed for me in the last 3.5 months (my eyes failed and I have some balance issues as a results).

I reread the address. I have never been to that campus. I thought it was the one on dunlap. new place means I need Orientation and mobility training. I am not sure the bus runs there specifically. I might be able to schedule a "dial a ride" one way trip, but without any working knowledge of that campus, I would be completely lost.

man, being totally blind sucks. :(

-Eric