Removing socket 1156 stock cooler

leegold at speedymail.org leegold at speedymail.org
Sat Oct 16 18:44:01 MST 2010

Hi,

...snip...

The fact that the psu fried other components out of the box makes me
think your source of parts is suspect. ie. this was not a high quality
power supply(?) I know I'm preaching to the choir here but don't save
money on an inferior unit. IMO get the highest quality, over-rated for
your application, power supply you can afford.

The cpu fan is always a pain. Before you put the grease on it you have
to rehearse attaching it a few times. Everyone screws this up at least
once, welcome to the club.

Lee