looking for recommendations for web development companies

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:18:30 MST 2010

Ok, so I wasn't far off at all.  Take a look at Rails as a middleware, its
often overlooked in this role.

Flex is sotra flash on steroids. But if you have an aversion to that, ajax,
json, etc can be substituted.

What I was suggesting was not to write your app in Ruby, it was to use rails
to handle the communications with your end clients.  You could even have
multiple clients, using different technologies, and even different
communication protocols by using Rails as a muddleware.

Just trying ti give you ideas to resolve your development design.

Kevin Fries