looking for recommendations for web development companies

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Fri Oct 15 09:53:14 MST 2010

This thread is quite interesting.

I see that the ADA regulations were revised recently, and will be taking
effect 3/15/11 (http://www.ada.gov/regs2010/ADAregs2010.htm).

I wonder, to any ADA regulations cover this sort of thing, at least for
government sites? How about guidelines for NGOs and other sites?

Please forgive me for not finding the answers myself.

--
-Eric 'shubes'