OT: Zimbra project help

James Crawford jrefl5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:58:27 MST 2010

Zimbra has its own IM server with the network install.

We are running a Zimbra NE ( have been for the last 2-3 years ),
  but all our servers are running Cent or Fedora no AD in use. I seem to
recall several Threads in ZimbraFourms Administrator section on AD intergration.

We just left the Old mail on the sendmail server and redirect all new mail to the
Zimbra server, left the users able to access their old mail via outlook, and
pushed HARD to use the web client. I'm now testing ZimbraDesktop 2.0 beta on
my work PC and as soon as it goes final I'll see if some of my users wish to
try it.

James C.