OT: Zimbra project help

Jill R darkmatterhari at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:08:08 MST 2010

We're looking for someone to help us move off our current mail and jabber
servers and onto Zimbra Network Edition with some sort of chat.  We were
planning to complete this in house but our time tables have gotten behind so
I'm hoping one of you wonderful people can lend a hand.

Should be fairly straight-forward, our current mail server uses an mbox
format so we just need to build the Zimbra instance with AD integration
(yeah, I know... but that's corporate life) then migrate the 50 user
mailboxes, calendars, and contact lists.  We'd also like to get off our
stand-alone jabber server and onto some sort of xmpp setup that can be
integrated with Zimbra and/or AD for better contact list management.  Zimbra
will run on CentOS 5.4 64 bit.

We're hoping to have at least the mail migration completed by end of
November if possible.  If you're interested, able, or know someone, please
email me at jill.rouleau at it.libertydistribution.com to talk availability and
your rate. Thanks!