Low power customizable NAS?

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:54:56 MST 2010

Good point.  We first used a standard laptop brick (19v x 4.5a) with our
router (the one using the Congatec board), and had horrible heat issues.
Switched to a slightly smaller one (12v x 5.6v) for a savings of over 20%,
and the device ran much better.  Cooler, but it still could have run on
probably 1/2 that, but we did not have a smaller power supply.  More power
is not always better.

Kevin