Ubuntu 10.04 on PPC (Pre Intel MAC)

Tom Ostlund tom at ostlundgroup.com
Tue Oct 5 13:13:14 MST 2010

Reddit has a great installer for mac to dual boot to linux.

Instructions have been posted on various websites so it was very easy to do.

I have uberstudent loaded on my mac and it works well.

Tom Ostlund
tom at ostlundgroup.com
EMAIL INSECURITY NOTICE
Unless encryption and/or digital security measures have been employed to this or any email, the contents should never contain any private information. Use of any email system should be viewed as non-protected information. If you or your business require private communications, you should consult with your IT department to implement security measures.