summarize Looking for October presenters for PLUGdev thread

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Oct 3 21:20:13 MST 2010

moin moin,

would someone please grab the requested presentations and other ideas from
the "Looking for October presenters for PLUGdev" thread?

No promises that we can make it all happen, but we almost definitely won't
if we don't list out the requests.

I have a January presentation for the west side meeting. Still working on
presentations for the rest of this year. I think the thread had an offer
of a presentation for November. If so, we need someone to follow up and
make sure we get that arranged.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Dissent is patriotic.