OT- small town

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 05:36:29 MST 2010

we have wifi up here in Cottonwood if you're willing to pay qwest or the
cable company. just can't find it in jerome for our get together. if we want
to meet in cottonwood or sedona there are a plethora of places we could meet
at. Doing a quick google search I found this page:*
http://tinyurl.com/localhotspots *. I know this list isn't all inclusive
because I know that safeway is a hotspot also.

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 12:51 AM, Technomage_Hawke <
technomage.hawke at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now if I can move to a small town out of the desert, find wireless and have
> some services for the blind as well, I'd be in hog heaven. :)
>
> -Eric
>
> On Oct 2, 2010, at 11:54 PM, Michael Havens wrote:
>
> > one guy in Jerome and then me (as far as I know) are into linux. There
> are a few in Prescott and flagstaff. The guys in flagstaff do their own
> thing. We were supposed tyo do a get-together in Jerome this month sometime.
> Just need to find wifi somewhere up there. That is proving to be more
> difficult than I expected.
> >
> > Gin Blossom's sound like they always have... thye're even coming out with
> a new album.
> >
> > On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Technomage_Hawke <
> technomage.hawke at gmail.com> wrote:
> > perhaps they earned enough money to do what they want. if it means they
> want to work the small town fair circuit, then they can. Then again, perhaps
> they do that on the weekends and work other jobs during the week. who knows?
> >
> > btw, is there much of a linux community up there in cottonwood?
> >
> > On Oct 2, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Michael Havens wrote:
> >
> > > Hi guys... I live in small-town cottonwood. I just got back cottonwood
> days. You aren't going to believe who I saw; the Gin Blossoms. Look at the
> great height they've fallen from. It's almolst as bad as seeing stephenwolf
> at the AZ state fair.
> > >
> > > --
> >

> > --