Ot:large snakes

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Sat Oct 2 11:05:23 MST 2010

So I feel a bit dirty but I decided to jump in to python because
that's what the cool kids are doin right. Anyway I am one I'd those
masochistic self learners and I like to learn by example. Python has
their docs but frankly they are crap. Is anyone aware of something
like php.net where the core function is given with explination
followed by realworld examples. Also any other links on python for
programmers would be awesome. I am beyond 'hello kitty' and have the
basic structure of the python style. Now I wanna make it do my laundry
and cook breakfast :)

--
Sent from my mobile device

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rhinoequipment
IP: guest at asterisk.rhinoequipment.com