Westside Stammtisch Details

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Thu Nov 18 08:01:32 MST 2010

Good catch. Same restriction applies to Home Premium.

However, Vista Ultimate (which is what I have btw) has these additional
terms:
4. USE WITH VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGIES. You may use the software
installed on
the licensed device within a virtual (or otherwise emulated) hardware
system on the licensed
device. If you do so, you may not play or access content or use
applications protected by
any Microsoft digital, information or enterprise rights management
technology or other
Microsoft rights management services or use BitLocker. We advise against
playing or
accessing content or using applications protected by other digital,
information or enterprise
rights management technology or other rights management services or
using full volume disk
drive encryption.

When referring to windoze EULAs, it's sometimes important to be specific
about which "edition" of which version of windoze.

--
-Eric 'shubes'