Westside Stammtisch Details

ChasM Marshall chasm750 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:50:49 MST 2010

  Yah, I know 8Dec2010 is the exception to Fourth Wednesdays:

> Presenter: Mr. John Pringle -- Specific agenda topics coming soon!
> Topics: Various topics ranging form beginner's to advanced, user to administrator.
> When: Fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00PM
> Where: DeVry University / Keller Graduate School of Management -
> MAP: 6751 N Sunset Blvd, Glendale, AZ

  I've been very tempted to visit one of these "Fourth Wednesday" Glendale meetings.
I just don't consider myself a presenter.  That, plus I need almost a weeks
advance planning for transportation.  Months slip by...
Lemme see how Sal's Tuscan Grill receives me first.

  Also, as a warning, M$ really locks down their end user license, so
never grub a Windows system that can't be re-installed like new from CD.
  "LOL"s in the MBR can be fun too.  I'll prolly be doing the assembly (from Lisa)
onto a box that requires a grub boot-floppy.  It's MBR is therfore irrelevant.

  (-:  Chas.M.  :-)