How to get audacity to record internet sounds?

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:17:48 MST 2010

I would be interested in doing this myself (even if I compile linux code in OS X to do it).

the only problem is that any X app I compile here will not be voiceover accessible, so I really do need a operating linux OS to do this on. I am not even sure yet if Audacity will even be orca compliant. guess I need to find out on the powerbook.

-Eric