VMware Server InstallFest

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Fri Nov 12 12:50:16 MST 2010

Folks:

Not to burst anyone's bubble here, but why continue with VMware Server 2.0 series when its end of life is dated for 30 June 2011?  Feel free to Google for the various postings about VMware Server 2.0 EOL that started back in May 2010 for more details.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA