NonProfit 501-C Status

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:37:48 MST 2010

Perhaps we could document the process well enough to let installfest
volunteers be capable of setting up a system for a blind user.  I am sure
that involves more than just turning on orca.  It may also mean knowing
enough to teach that user the basics of how to use the system.  That way the
blind user gets a workable system to begin with.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:13 AM, Technomage Hawke <technomage.hawke at gmail.com

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson