NonProfit 501-C Status

ChasM Marshall chasm750 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:52:39 MST 2010

Previously mentioned goals:

I think we should regularly get OS and application updates,
especially security updates.

It would also be great to get new functionality when it becomes available.

I honestly don't care what we run ( as long as it's Free Software ).

What I want is something that can be a great resource for the group
and helps us build out a more vibrant community.

  (-:  Chas.M.  :-)