accessability and android/maemo/pre

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Nov 5 15:06:07 MST 2010

moin moin,

I got a request for information about some off-line ( being used in areas
with absolutely no network coverage ) accessability.

The specific functionality requested in this case is for text to speech
and for text to sign language. I think speech to text would also be good.

iPhone is NOT an option. The desired platform is Android, but Maemo and
Pre are also options. Other non-iPhone platforms might be an option.

Android has lots of accessability functionality, but I think it all
depends on network access to contact Google.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans