How do I free swap

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Thu Nov 4 19:00:36 MST 2010

Thanks but I may not have made the goal clear, or I miss understand
the instructions. The app is stuffing certain data into swap. The use
case does not see enough of a performance increase to warrant the non
technical result of high swap usage. Adding swap, moving swap etc does
not resolve the issue. I need to flush swap without shutting down the
process consuming 42 of the 48Gb of ram on the box. Once flushed I can
set swapiness to something low.

--
Sent from my mobile device