Asterisk or other option?

matt.nesteruk at gmail.com matt.nesteruk at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:39:03 MST 2010

Iv had very good luck with polycom  Sp501's and SIP.  I don't know the size of your netwok, but if you have the funds get switches that support vlans.   Put the voice on its own vlan.  To get the voip to a land line just check out an AIX bridge.  Never did the fax thing.  Get the g27 codec from digicom I think it sounds nice.

-Matt