A Linux Alternative to ASPX

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:39:14 MST 2010

Depends on what you were doing with ASP.

Shtml is just a trick of HTML and browser side Scripting.  The real trick is
what were you doing with ASP?

If you created an OO program that just so happen to put out it screens to a
web browser, look into Java Faces, Spring, and Hybernate... or you can go
the Ruby on Rails route for programs with less complex data relations.

If the site is mostly client side, with minimal back end support (i.E. data
percicstance for settings and whatnot)  look into PHP.

A good alternative somewhere in between might be Django.

Again, it all depends on the site.  Wish I could be more useful.

Kevin Fries