Google chrome title bar missing

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:36:19 MST 2010

I generally only use two browsers: Prism for portal sites like Pandora and
LiveStrong and Chrome.

As for the window rollup feature, go into configure~options~Personal
Stuff~Appearance~Use System title bar and border

As for pdf files, its a google doc plugin... yea I know, not the most
intuitive but it works great.

HTH
Kevin Fries