which t-mobile android phone?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Mar 17 14:15:52 MST 2010

Am 17. Mär, 2010 schwätzte Mark Phillips so:

> Does anyone have a N900 or Nexus One that we could see, say at the next plug
> meeting? Both phones look great, but it would be interesting to do a live
> side by side comparison.

I believe we have at least one Nexxus One in the group. Theoretically I
should have access to a couple via work, but that hasn't yet materialized
:(.

I will likely have one or the other on order this week, so should have it
by the next east side meeting. Dunno about the west side mtg next week.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.