OT: Method of packaging software for shipment

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:10:20 MST 2010

Alex,
Can you share more about how you operate this testing machine? Does this
machine do automatic daily testing? how do you control it? Is it cron/bash
based? I am working on a web application. Would it be possible to port my
PHP unit tests and Selenium integration tests? I am very interested in your
process. Craig, if you have a process, I am also interested in yours as
well.

Thanks,
Eric