RHCE test dates?

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Tue Mar 9 08:50:56 MST 2010

Tempe

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome
<http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome>  desk 602-977-5157 pager
6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages
<blocked::http://wp.schwab.com/pogo/searchpopup.do?applicationFrom=OTHER
S&searchOn=LAST_FIRST_ATTR&searchValue=Taylor, kaia>  All e-mail sent to
or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate
e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other
than the recipient.