Seeking tips for making/editing videos.

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Mar 2 22:00:39 MST 2010

Joe,

We recently purchased an HD video camera.  We were looking for
something not special, just usable.  We got a Panasonic with a 10x
zoom for recording our kids from far away.  I think it was about $200.
 It works just fine for our use.  The video looks fine on our 32" LCD.

I don't know what formats are acceptable to Youtube.  It's been some
time since I've uploaded anything to them.  Many camcorders have
Youtube support built-in, whatever that means.  Our new one even has
that, though I've not explored how to use it.

Alan