Seeking tips for making/editing videos.

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Tue Mar 2 15:25:13 MST 2010

.
James Finstrom last wrote:
> I have played with most of the apps available and found OpenShot to be the
> best simple editor that does not require a degree to operate.

Thanks James.

Also would like to know what would be a good, reasonably priced camera
recommendation to make videos.  Some videos on Youtube (and elsewhere on
the 'net) are excellent quality ... but many if not most are really poor
quality.

How much does one have to spend to get reasonably good video quality?

And which of the myriad of video formats is the best to use?