Installfest this Saturday - PLUG website dead?

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Mon Mar 1 15:42:02 MST 2010

IPCop has worked well for me for a number of years. I started with an
old 333MH celeron pc, added a couple nics, and was good to go. You
wouldn't need that much power though. A plain ol' Pentium (win95 box)
would do nicely. I run IPCop as a VM these days. I have my wireless
router (wrt54G stock) attached to the orange (dmz) network, so wireless
is isolated from my lan.

-Eric 'shubes'